Head of Marketing and E-Commerce
- Are you a fan of craft beers and alcohol-free beverages?
- Would you relish the opportunity to be part of a pioneering, fast growing business?
- Then join us for an exciting career journey at the UK’s first and only dedicated alcohol-free brewery.
At Nirvana Brewery, we’re all about changing the game in no alcohol beer, bringing better choices to a wider audience. To support a rapid phase of growth across digital, domestic and international markets, we are looking for an ambitious Head of Marketing and E-commerce to lead our marketing strategy and tactical delivery across a broad range of channels.
The role includes oversight of our e-commerce platform and management of our agency relationships. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of what it takes to create a world-class brand in partnership with our agency strategists and creatives.
The role will also include recruiting and managing an in-house marketing and e-commerce team as the business grows.
As Nirvana’s Head of Marketing & E-commerce, you will:
- Create, drive and execute the annual marketing plan, and manage the marketing budget, working closely with the brewery founder and Head of Sales.
- Envision and champion the customer acquisition funnel for all major sales channels, working closely with the rest of the team
- Extend the activities and content from the consumer and product marketing plans to help drive trade and export sales
- Be passionate about the written word, copywriting and copy editing
- Project manage and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns which are targeted, segmented & automated
- Be highly numerate and enjoy delivering quantifiable results - manage reporting on KPI’s and suggest opportunities to improve performance
- Build and protect the company brand and manage brand assets including web, printed and POS content
- Coordinate exhibition and events activities that support the marketing plan
- Work in collaboration with external partners to develop supporting marketing plans to drive sales targets, with a focus on new business
E-commerce and Retail
- Manage, monitor and significantly grow Nirvana’s sales online
- Merchandising: Oversee buying and sales performance of non-beer merchandise
- Own e-commerce reporting and present in management meetings including top line and category performance
- Analyse the sources of traffic and conversions and feed into marketing actions
- Explore and action partnerships & promotional offers, implement them in a timely manner and verify results for continuous improvement
- Research competitors trade activity to identify opportunity and improvements
- Review our online customer service proposition and make improvements where necessary
- Passion for excellence and a positive outlook
- Between 3 and 10 years drinks or lifestyle brand experience – yes, we are open to a range of backgrounds
- Experience in website management and marketing (agency or in-house)
- Familiarity with e-commerce and eMarketing tools, G-Suite and MS Office
- All things digital with a desire to learn including but not limited to Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / YouTube / Google / Amazon / Klayvio / Shopify, apps, smartphones…
- Genuine passion for premium drinks and understanding the brand’s target audiences
- Good with data and attention to detail - customer analysis, segmentation, sales follow-up
- Show a broad interest in technology and demonstrate a sensibility to good UX/design and data-driven user testing
- Goal oriented and performance driven
- Detail oriented, ability to multitask, ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously – Nirvana is a small entrepreneurial business, so there will be times when you’ll need to get stuck in with other tasks.
- Team player mentality, with flexibility and willingness to take initiative and pitch in
- Drinks industry experience desirable but not essential
Permanent, full-time role
37.5 hours per week
Occasional evenings and weekends based on events and team needs
This role is based in Nirvana’s Leyton, East London brewery, with flexible home-working.
Be part of a growing Lo/No alcohol movement that is supporting more choice and healthier lifestyles.
Work with a team of passionate, entrepreneurial alcohol-free craft beer enthusiasts who will challenge and inspire you!
Dependent on experience.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV, salary expectations and reasons for applying (no more than 300 words) to email@example.com or post your application and reasons for applying on our LinkedIn job post.
If sending by email, please title your email ‘Nirvana Brewery - Head of Marketing & eCommerce
If you have any further questions before applying please send your queries to Susanne Currid at the above email address.